cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material available date for a schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I got a requirement of manupulating the material availability date in a scheduling agreement (preferably, customer specific).

For Example : Suppose I created a scheduling agreement for customer 1 coming under route 1 (and the route1 is defined as a transit time of 1 day ) with the scheduled delivery dates of 12.09.2007 and 14.09.2007; system consider the route value and proposes 11.09.2007 and 13.09.2007 as the material available date for the purpose of MD04, VL10 etc.

For some customers using the same route no 1, I need an additional day for my preparation, i.e for the above example, I need the system to propose 10.9.2007 and 12.09.2007 as the material availability data for MD04, VL10.

How to achieve this, I dont find any field in the customer master for this purpose.

Can some one suggest some solution, it is an urgent requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Ajit Patro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you have to change either route(CREATE new route with tranportation lead time) or use another shipping point ( preferable) by maintaining another shipping condition for these customer ( maintain shipping times), this will solve your pro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well creating a new route with same attributes and aditional one day in trnasit time would easily solve it ...isinit