Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for output type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Pl help me.

I have a very peculiar situation.

For a particular order type, the billing document printout should show the discount for that order type only when the discount is manually entered during sales order creation. A condition type has already been created in the pricing procedure for the order typr for manual entry. But the problem is with the printing of invoice. At present the discount does not appear on the print preview of the billing document and the billing document has its own output type. where should i validate for that output type. In which standard table can i get the relation between a sales document or a billing document and output type.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check in copy controls VTFA, select Source and Target Document Type, click on item (LHS of screen), choose relevant item category and see in "Pricing type" what you have assigned. Whwenver prices are redetermined, manaul conditions entered in previous document will not taken back. So choose "Copy manual pricing...." option in this.

Hope I've understood your question and duly answered it.

Reward points, if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

You can find all output types defined through NACE in table <b>TNAPR</b>.

Give the output type in the field KSCHL and you will get the script/smart form assigned in the field TNAPR-FONAM and the driver program name is the field TNAPR-PGNAM.

You can see the output types for sales order by clicking the application as V1 in the transaction NACE and for the billing, the application as V3.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

NACE in se16n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry NACE t.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Thanks for the reply.

I get only the program and form details in NACE. But not the table details. Can you pl check and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

TNAPR in se16n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

In TNAPR as well iam getting only the program and form details for an output type. But is there any table where in i can input a sales document or a billing document and get the output type details in the table.