cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface determination Error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am into SP14 of XI 3.0. I gave multiple inbound interfaces in the Interface Detremination and i have checked the "Maintain Order at Runtime" option.

But when the scenario is executed,it is nt maintaining the order.It is taking the interfaces in ascending order.i have even checked in queue.it is not in order which is specified in Interface Determination.

Is this is the bug in SP14.if so,when it gt rectified in which package.

waiting for the reply..

regards,

Sujata

Message was edited by:

Sujatha Narayanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have the given the order in interface Determination say A1 then A3 then A2,

but the order it is executing in A1,A2,A3. But i need the order as A1,A3,A2 which i have specified it in ID.

when i happen to see it in receiver determination,it is taking A1,A2,A3.

kindly help in this issue.

Regards,

Sujata

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

note:

<i>Quality of Service (for Multiple Inbound Interfaces)

If multiple inbound interfaces are assigned by the interface determination, the messages are forwarded according to the quality of service Exactly Once in Order (EOIO) at runtime. This means that the order in which the inbound interfaces are entered in the interface determination determines the order in which the messages are received.</i>

so in ths case if u maintain 3 inbound interfaces say A then B and C then as mentioned that will be the order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean <i>"It is taking the interfaces in ascending order"?</i>

Do they not get sent in numerical order then?

If they are, they are "maintaining order at runtime"

Try implementing queue processing and forcing all the documents through a specific queue.