cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization: Basic

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

from a dedicated WD java application we want to acces to a transaction through ITS. to be able to access the transaction we want to make sure that the user type is login/passwd.

the first time the user acces ITS the basic authentication screen ask the user is credentials. when the user close the browser (ITS screen) the session is on the backend is correctly closed. but an object is stored in the browser (<i><b>Authorization: Basic</b></i> with an particular ID).

the next time the user want to acces to ITS from the WD application, the basic auth <b>is no longer needed</b> ... (which is not our business requirement: we want an auth mandatory for the user<b>s</b>)

could you tell me how to configure ITS to avoid the creation of the object (cookie like) <i><b>Authorization: Basic</b></i> or to remove it when the ITS browser page is closed ?

best regards,

Olivier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

The following SAP notes might also be helpful: 1058529, 1039335 and 735612.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olivier,

I'm not entirely sure I understand the issue, but I think you can use the parameter ~singletransaction. See note 959417 for further information on this parameter. You would also be prompted for logon details if you close the browser PROCESS (all IE windows).

Edgar