cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the prerequisites for GATP and how to check SO in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've created a Sales order in R/3. for this the availability check is being done in APO(SCM). when I press enter it is going to APO(SCM).

now i want to see this Sales order in APO(SCM), what is transaction for this? and do i need to maintain any CIF model to see the Sales order in APO.

pls give me some note on this.

thanx in advance

Satya

Edited by: Wilian Segatto on Jan 25, 2010 4:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satya,

Yes, you need to maintain the Cif model for Sales Order in R/3. In APO you can view the SO in Product View with the transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3.

hope this solves your problem

Thanks

Sai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can view the orders in Product View or Interactive planning SNP.If you intend to do ATP check in APO, you need to have the ATP check integration model on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem, How to check in R3 for different location avaiability while creating a sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer Building block of GATP, you will able to get systimatic way how to use GATP functionality in R/3 and APO as well as what are the settings require for it.

http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv150/BBLibrary/documentation/ATP_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to ciff the sales order thru the CFM1 along with Material and plant.

To see the sales order go to SAP APO easy access APO -- GATP -- Reporting -- Product availability or /n/sapapo/ac03.

here you need to give the Product and the location with the Business event A.