cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus !

I would like to know about the process involved in scheduling agreement and how to create it. Please provide the process with <b>Screen Shots.</b>. My id is kr.sunil@hcl.in

Thanks

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiu

check for scheduling agreements

regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Can u please forward me the mail on SA Process Screen Shots to my mail id anilkumar2187@gmail.com

Please forward at the earliest.

Thanks and regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

A customer scheduling agreement is an outline agreement with the customer containing delivery quantities and dates. These are then entered as schedule lines in a delivery schedule. You can either create schedule lines when you create the scheduling agreement or you can create them later.

You fulfill a scheduling agreement by creating the deliveries in the schedule as they become due. You process deliveries for a scheduling agreement in exactly the same way as you process a normal delivery. After you have carried out the delivery, the system updates the Delivered quantity field in the scheduling agreement item with the delivery quantity

To create a scheduling agreement, proceed as follows:

On the initial screen, choose Logistics ® Sales and distribution ® Sales.

Choose Outline agreement ® Scheduling agreement ® Create.

Enter the scheduling agreement type and, if necessary, the organizational data.

The values for sales organization, for distribution channel and the division are usually proposed from user-defined parameters. Entries for the sales office and the sales group are optional.

Choose Enter.

Enter the following data:

– Customer number of the sold-to party

– Customer purchase order number

– Material numbers

– Order quantities for the materials

To enter the delivery dates for an item, select the relevant item in the item overview and choose Goto ® Item ® Schedule lines.

Enter the necessary schedule lines.

The last entry you made is always used as a default value here.

Choose Enter.

The system determines the confirmed quantity.

Delivery scheduling may mean that the system cannot confirm the quantity until a later date. In this case, the system creates a second schedule line with a confirmed quantity and date.

To return to the overview screen, choose Back.

If you want to enter further data for the header or items, select the corresponding menu entry. If you wish to change data for an item, select the item before you choose the menu entry.

Enter all necessary data.

Save your document

Thanks

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo !

It would be very helpful if i would get the screen shots on <b>Scheduling Agreement.....</b>...

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

MAIL SENT REWARD IF HELPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

mail sent

Regards

Ali

Former Member
0 Kudos