Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movement types

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create my own movement type when i do PGI. can any one tell how to configure that in detail.

Also how to configure the reverse movement types.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the process as mentioned above to copy, change movement type and create your own customized movement type.

For the second part of your question,Suppose you created Mvt type 901 and 902, where you want 902 should be the reversal of 901 and vice versa.Then in OMJJ, under the subheading "Reversal/follow-on movement types" mention 902 as reverse mvt of 901, and for 902 mention 901 as reverse mvt type.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you what create new Movement typesyou have to copy from standred Movement types t-code---->OMJJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

REFER BELOW LINK <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/ru/fc/6cec6eb435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm">MOVEMENT TYPE</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use T-code OMJJ to create your own movement types.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not create brand new mvt type because of technical reason, but you can copy existing mvt type and make settings as per your requirement. The process for copying a movement type is as follow:

- First find out which movement type is most suitable for copying to new one.

- Go to T.Code:OMJJ

- On the initial pop-up click on client, give the client name and enter

Select the movement type which you want to copy, click on copy button

It will ask you to specify the target Entry, give here 901/or any other movement type starts with 9,x,y,z and press enter.

It will pop-up copy all, only copy entry or cancel, so select copy all.

If you are creating new mvt type to post to different G/L account then you need to assign new account modifier key in "Account grouping" and you have to configure automatic account determination process in T.Code: OBYC for this new account modifier key.

Hope this helps.

Regards

AK