cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about stock intializing and PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body

i have problem with stock initailizing with MB1C(i have previously asked this thread and igot answers, but i tried what ever suggestions was suggested in forum thats why i am posing again) when i post this thread sombody said that goto MMPV and close period, s i done. then again created material and try to initialize stock through MB1C but it again giving same message "POSTING CAN BE SONE IN 2007/8 AND 2007/7 IN COMP CODE ABC". even i gone to OMS2, as suggested by some body, and done required settings. but giving same error message. i think there might be a problem with plant becz while giving error message it is highlighting plant while others(movement type and storage location r grated out). even same error message is coming while iam doing PGI.(becz iam practicing on IDES i can do sales cycle without having stock). pls can any body tell me how to solve my problem. i have done evering settings IN MMPV,OMS2 and even checked in OB52.

will reward

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try with assigning FSV field ststus variant in OBC5

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system is giving you an error because the posting date that is allowed would only be between 07 and 08 posting periods, pls check whether you have given a date in posting period which is other than these two months. Goto MMRV and see whatz the current period in that and select posting to previous period.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna let me try,

first you check the material for which you post the stock in the costing view whats currentl contrl period. It should read the current month for you to be able to post the stock.

since the system is giving a message posting only possible for 07/2007 and 08/2007, check the sytem date if its more than 08/2007.

i guess with these checks you problem should be solved.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi try with- <b>MMRV</b>- open -close posting periods,

- OB52/OBBP- open-close posting periods,for variant 0001 & assign it to comp code

-OBY6- comp code global settings,

Check current period in the accounting view of the material for which you are getting this posting error. See the system date. If its that you have crossed over then you cannot post till that date. But you can post into previous periods provided its enabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

In MMPV, you have closed 07/2007 or 08/2007?

Awaiting reply

Regards

SD