cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Invoice from 5 Deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a Problem can anybody plz help me.

1.) How can we make One Invoice for 5 deliveries?

2.) In case of Stock Transport Order I am not able to make Invoice can anybody plz help me what can be the problem?

3.) In Stock Transpot order if from one purchase order say about 100 Tonnes? can be make 4 deliveries of 25 tonnes each? How can any boby plz give details about it.

Plz its Urgent Can anybody plz help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hetal,

1. if the payer and payment terms are same then u can create single invoice for number of deliveries. This we can control in copying controls between delivery type and billing type at header level and item level.

reward if helpful

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u plz tell me what is to be done in copy control i.e in which fields?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal

You can certainly make one invoice against multiple deliveries provided

a) Exchange Rate (at Header level) in all sale orders is unique

b) Inco Terms in all sale orders is unique

c) Payer in all sale orders is unique

Reward me if this helps you.

Regards

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Hetal Prajapati,

1. It is possible you need to do this using a Zprogram. Pl talk to your technical team to write a Zprogram as per your requirement.

2. Did you complete all activities related to shipping / PIcking & PGI ? you can chcek this by going to delivery document using VL02N and chcek ITEM - PROCESSING TAB. also chcek copy control is set between Delivery - Billing

3. Yes it is possible

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I have completed all the activities even in Copy contol i have maintained NLN item category but still its not happening?

In STO Intra company how can we do the 4 deliveries for one particular Purchase order?

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

STO- is intra company or inter company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its Intra Company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1)You can make One Invoice for N deliveries if payer, payment terms are same. Else it'll lead to Invoice Split.

2) In STO, check whether you have assigned IV to Sales Doc type or not in VOV8.

Reward points

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying STO for Intra compnay and not Inter company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

in copy control for delivery to billing ie t.code VTFL maintain the VBRK/VBRP field with the required copy control. You can find a list of routines and select the one which matches.

STO if its intra company there is no billing but if its between two diff company codes then there is intercompany billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether

shipping data for plant has been maintained or not and check customer has been maintained in the the receiving plant and vendor has been assigned to the issuing plant

kiran

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.it is based on copy control you set. if all header detail are same you can get combine inv.in copy control go to item-there you will find VBrk/vbrp field-the key entered here is used by the system to define splitting rule