Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart forms Doubt --------------Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am Creating an smart forms for ARE1 Layout. My Problem is :

In the Layout there is one table In which I have to show data from likp and lips table . The Data is multiple or single depend up on the delivery. That's why I have created the Table in Main Window. After the Layout as a Last page I have to show a certificate .

Certificate page will be always Last Page. My Problem is where I will put the Text window in my smart Forms So that as per single or multiple data in Likp or lips table the certificate page will always show as Last page.

I have added the Secound page and In the Main Window I have dfine my certificate data, but it is giving me dump.

if I add the Text window In main window of first page then the certificate will be printed in the table it self.

Please provide solution.

Swati Namdeo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

If in your smartform in main window you want to print the certificate on the last page where the table contents will end .

Than you define the table in your main window and after that declare the text element not inside the table but in the main window .

Than it will only be displayed when the contents of all the table will be displayed.

and at that position itself

and if your requirement is to display the certificate at a predetermined position in the layout than you can create a window of secondary type and can insert the text element in that and check on the condition tab of the window to display only after end of main window and check in the layout of form painter that it is not overlapping with any other window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jagit

First Thanks for the answer.. U r right. but In the Frist page there is no place remaining to put the window for the certificate.

and the certificate is like it required a page it self. That's why I am looking for page 2. because finally I have to take the print in the last page only. There is no relatation between certificate window and data window.

please provide answer.

Swati Namdeo

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me the screenshot of your layout. I might be able to help you out.I want to see all the nodes. I want to see what is there in main window, and in the last page. Without seeing I am not able to come up with any answer. Otherwise get in touch with some experienced ABAper's in your organization to fix the problem.

Regards,

debopriyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

you will create a folder after the table in the main window and not in the table let say certificate and in that first tab event of folder select footer with height and select end of the table and give the minimum height as you think your certificate will be of and than a footer will be automatically created in your folder and inside that footer give your text element .

So it will check that whether this minimum height is available on your last page or not.

If it is available that it will display on that page itself otherwise it will display on the next page

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Firstly, analyse the cause of your problem, try to copy the existing smartform to another and try to delete the last page that shows certificate try to run if still dump exists then I guess something working wrong in first page, try to debug first page and see...

Note: Keep the next page of first page as FIRST.

Close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Swati,

Create a command node to go to the final page(containing certificate) in the 1st and other pages except last page after the main window.Put condition, after end of main window in the command node. Create a secondary window in the last page containing the certificate.

Regards,

Debopriyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DEBOPRIYO MALLICK

I got u r point , but when I am adding the secound page in my smart forms with main window in it and in the text window I am wrinting some text.

after that when I run that smart form it giving me same dump.

Can please Tell where is the problem.

Swati Namdo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Make new window in last page. Chose window type is final window .

Put your certificate logic in that window.

Rewards points if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru.

I have added secound page inside that I have define window whose type if Final as per your mail.

But I am getting following Dump.

<b>hrtText

Exception condition "ERROR" raised.

hat happened?

The current ABAP/4 program encountered an unexpected

situation.

rror analysis

A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLSTXBC" raised the exception

condition "ERROR".

Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior program

in the hierarchy, processing was terminated.

Short description of exception condition:

For detailed documentation of the exception condition, use

Transaction SE37 (Function Library). You can take the called

function module from the display of active calls.</b>