cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN STARTING APPLICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus...

when i start sap , after initializing all the servers ,come WAIT mode...i click on sap logon ...then its giving me an error ..."RUN TIME ERROR - DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST.

ERROR ANALYSIS :

IN A STATEMENT AN INVALID REQUEST WAS MADE TO THE DATABASE INTERFACE WHEN ACCESSING TABLE "DOTKL".

CAN ANYBODY PLZ GIVE ME THE SOLUTION.

REGARDS...AND POINTS WILL BE AWARDED ...

SURIYA.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suriya,

Is your database instance working properly?

Try to restart your database instance.

On which database and SAP version your are??

Regards,

Payal Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to restart database instance>?im on 4.7 version.and i guess ..this is oracle database.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a network issue.

You have to install the MS Loop Back Adapter. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/236869/en-us/.

c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts must have an entry:

127.0.0.1 localhost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your solution Brunelle.

It worked and the system is working fine now. Thank you very much.

Suriya.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST is common for many database related inserts and updates.....so pelase paste the ABAP dump(ST22) here...for more analysis..it gives u particaular statements in ABAP program where it generates this error.....and ask for your developer for that......

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

what can you do?

-

make a note of the actions and input which caused the error.

to resolve the problem, contact sap system admin.

you can use trasaction st22 (abap dump analysis) to view the administer termination messages,especially those beyond their normal deletion date.

-

what happened?

-

the current abap/4 program terminated due to an internal error in the database interface.

-

error analysis

-

in a statement an invalid request was made to the database interface when accessing table "DOTKL"

-

LAST ERROR LOGGED IN SAP KERNEL

-

COMPONENT --N I NETWORK INTERFACE

VERSION -36

ERROR CODE - "-16"

ERROR TEXT - "VERIFY OWN HOSTNAME (SIVA-SAP) FAILED"

DESCRIPTION - "NiIMyAdrVerify"

SYSTEM CALL- " "

MODULE - "nixxi.c"

line 2859

-

how to correct the error

-

start the work process affected and repeat the action that lead to the error.if the error is occuring in a program that you can make changees to ,you should try to solve the problem yourself.reformulate the database command by varying its attributes.single record accesses can be replaced by input/output using internal tables and vice versa,selection criteria (WHERE clause) can be restructured,and nested SELECT loopscan be replaced by FOR ALL ENTRIES and similar formulations.

Please check the entries in the system log (transaction sm21). also check entries in the developers trace for the correspond corresponding work process(transaction st11).

you may be able to find an interim solution to the problem in the sap note system.if u have access to the note system urself,use the following search criteria:

"DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_REQUEST" C

"SAPLSDOC" or "LSDOCU01"

"DOCU_READ".

-

so now pls gve me the solution gurus.

SURIYA.