Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality certificate - Delivery ,Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys,

Hope every one is doing well

Here is my question, this is the first time i am working on Quality certificates

From sap help came to know that

For Quality certificate for Delivery we need to create a certificate profile , forms that is lay out and contents of the certificate

and we need to assign to material and sales organization or customer

Thats clear for me, but also we need to define the output type as LQCA and LQCB if it is ship to party or sold to party

so i belive that when ever delivery Inspection lot UD is done Quality certifiacte is printed according to certificate profile and output type

i belive that the charactersitics of the inspection lot also printed in the Quality certificate

system gets the information from certificate profile , in the charecteristic assignement

just please someone help me that my understanding is correct

Also i need to know if i want to print Quality certificate for inspection lot how do i set the output type as there is nothing like LQCA,LQCB for inspection lot

please help me what setting i need to do for printing inspection lot Quality certificate

Thanks in advance

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how do i setup the quality certificate so that it will be AUTOMATICALLY included in the DELIVERY OUT for ITEMS. Is there any setup in IMG to obtain that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u have done All the setting for quality certificate then u can directly take print out from QA33,select the Inspection lot ,go to header ,choose goto tab from goto tab select the print certificate option.enter the customer number ,select the printer & take a print

In other way through Transaction QC20

1.select output type

2.shipping point

3.shipping party

4.select output Device(this setting for printer is done by basis person)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not able to see out put of QC20.

could you help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

use output type LQCB -sold to party