cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to R3 Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow Experts,

I have to send some data from an xml file in file server to an R3 system.

Do have any document detailing how the RFC would look in DE4 and how that would be hooked in the RFC Receiver Adapter.

I have noticed that RFC Receiver Adapter has no parameter to know whick RFC to execute.

A tutorial type of document would be of great help.

Sabbir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>I have noticed that RFC Receiver Adapter has no parameter to know whick RFC to execute.</i>

The adapter doesnt decide which RFC to execute. This decision is based on the RFC that u have to import in Integration Repository under Imported Objects. This is provided as receiver interface in interface determination step in ID

Also see this

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the IR you can import the RFC from R/3 system.

Click on the Imported Objects and right click on the RFC and choose import the RFC.

It is here that you mention the name of the RFC which gets linked to the particular scenario.

Do not forget to change the option in the namespace.Click on Import of RFC/iDoc allowed.

This will make it more clear.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/26/64f62ffa8911d386e70000e82011b8/frameset.htm

For more:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Follow these

Reward Points if Helpful

Regards

Sesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

u wont see RFC in adapter,

basically you need to import RFC in IR and then do proper request and response message mapping.

just have a look at the blog Prateek provided,it explains everything in detail

Thanx

Aamir