cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Sales Online (xMSA onlie and xMSA HH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

There are two versions of Mobile CRM sales. Below are my inferences, after I went through the documentations of both xMSA online and xMSA HH, please correct if I am wrong.

• xMSA online is purely an online application used in Blackberry and other hand held devices that is connected.

• xMSA online does not need Mobile Infrastructure Framework.

• xMSA HH has offline capability.

• xMSA HH is a generic Sync application and runs on Mobile Infrastructure framework like xMTT.

Also

• I guess there are enough documents available for xMSA online, but is I feel there are no enough documents available for xMSA HH like middleware and back end configuration documents (as in MTT and MAM).

Had any body implemented xMSA HH, Please throw some light on this.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

There is not much configuration that needs to be done in the middleware if you are using MSA HH as this is a generic sync application. The configuration on the middleware is quite the same what you would do for an MTT application.

Create the RFC destination to your backend, populate the entries in the mapping tables.

Regards,

Nameeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nameeta

I was not able to find the data to be entered in the mapping tables. BWFMAPP, and MEMAPDEST in any of the documentation. Also there is only one war file. There is no *_eclipse.war file to see the code. But this should be fine atleast for now. Could you please let me know where to find the entries for the mapping tables?

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You can find all this information on the service marketplace. Go to <a href="http://service.sap.com/instguides">http://service.sap.com/instguides</a>

This is the path - Installation and upgrade guides -> SAP xApps -> SAP xApps for Mobile Business -> SAP xMSA, handheld. Click on any of the versions 5.0 or 4.0.

The detailed installation steps are given including what needs to be entered in the BWAFMAPP & MEMAPPDEST tables.

Regards,

Nameeta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

With regard to the *_eclipse.war file, the application archive <xMSA FOR HH (WITH CRM) 5.0 SR02 > present on the market place contains the application WAR file as well as the eclipse WAR file for seeing the source code & debugging.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

- Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys

Raj