cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/Suppress status bar

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there some way to hide or suppress status bar through ITS admin tool? We are on ITS 6.20.

Vishwas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the answer. I'm implementing NWP7.0SR2 for a client currently. This client has an existing EP5.0 and some reports are being pulled out from the backend in that. In these reports, the status bar is not visible and client wants same functionality in 7.0 as well.

When I access these reports through ITS in EP5.0 backend, there is NO Status Bar but when these reports are accessed directly in EP5.0 backend, Status bar is visible. What could be the trick here? Some changes in global.srvc or something else?

Regards,

Vishwas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

This could be clarified with an http sniffer trace to see which requests are actually sent. However, this would only help to determine the cause of the different display but the statement from Klaus would be still valid.

Thanks and regards,

Dieter

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas,

no there is no way. Statusbar of webgui is the area where messages are displayed. Turning it off would mean that messages are not readable anymore. Only the info part of statusbar where system name, appserver etc. is displayed can be hided. Please read the wiki article <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com:443/wiki/display/HOME/Article-EmploySAPGUIforHTMLinsteadofanInternet+service">Article - Employ SAP GUI for HTML instead of an Internet service</a>

Best regards,

Klaus

0 Kudos

Klaus,

Hiding the info part of statusbar will solve the purpose. I went through the wiki '

Employ SAP GUI for HTML instead of an Internet service' and have understood that setting the parameter '~webgui_simple_toolbar' = 7 should do the job. Do I need to make this setting through <b>ITS admin tool</b> in Stand alone ITS 6.20 or is there some other tool for this. Can you guide me to some document for the process? I've worked with integrated ITS but never with stand alone ITS before.

Thanks.

Vishwas.