cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Java Transports - Info: 1DTR conflicts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are facing a major issue when we are transporting in JDI instance.

We are on JDI 7 SP12 & the JDI system is connected to our CRM 5.0 SP8 systems.We develop the B2B applications via NWDS. We upgraded to the JDI 7 SP12 version earlier this month & also added a new CRM IST tier in the run time systems (landscape configurator) .

Earlier we were on JDI SP8 & the JDI system was connected to our to the Backend CRM systems (CRD,CRQ, CRP). In the runtime tab(landscape configurator) we had define

1. The JDI system(details) under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

3. The CRQ system under the "Runtime System test".tab

4. The CRP system under the "Runtime System Production".tab

Recently, we added an IST server in our CRM landscape and after consultation, we changed the settings in the runtime systems to:

1. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRI system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

3. The CRQ system under the "Runtime System test".tab

4. The CRP system under the "Runtime System Production".tab

Earlier,when we had defined the CRD instance in the Runtime system Consolidation tab & the JDI instance in the Runtime System Developement tab, whenever a developer used to release a request, the request used to come and sit-in the Consolidation tab (which was correct) and then the request was imported to the CRQ & CRP instance successfully.

But now, after the change, and when we added the CRI (CRM IST tier) server details in the Runtime Systems and now when we have the CRD instance in the "Runtime system Development" tab, it should happen that when ever a developer is releasing a request, it should come and sit in the Development queue, but its not happening. Its still going to the consolidation queue. Why is this so? And also.

After he releases, I am transporting it in the Consolidation queue, it goes successfully, But when I am assembling it, its throws an error. (belowl).

Info:Starting Step Check-assembly at 2007-08-23 17:38:55.0348 +2:00

Info:Checks for software component sap.com,SAP-SHRAPP are performed now:

Info:Checks for software component sap.com,SAP-SHRAPP finished succesfully

Info:Checks for software component sap.com,CUSTCRMPRJ are performed now:

Info:Checks for software component sap.com,CUSTCRMPRJ finished succesfully

Info:Checks for software component sap.com,SAP-SHRWEB are performed now:

Info:1DTR conflicts

Info:Step Check-assembly ended with result 'error' ,stopping execution at 2007-08-23 17:38:55.0808 +2:00

We are unable to assemble any request now and things are not at all working as per what we want.We are totally stuck.

Please be so kind to help me on this issue.

Will surely reward points if anything helpful.

Awaiting response

Have a Great Day.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet Mathur.

+41 61 32 35915

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"it should happen that when ever a developer is releasing a request, it should come and sit in the Development queue,"

No, that's not how NWDI works and release from a developer point of view has nothing to do with the runtime systems.

Developers "activate" their changes in the Development system, which means CBS will rebuild the components. If that is successful (i.e. no build error) the resulting deploy archives will be deployed on the configured runtime system for Development (JDI, now CRD in your case) and the activity/changelist will be integrated from dev/inactive to the dev/active workspace in DTR.

When a Developer "releases" an activity it shows up in the consolidation tab and can be imported into Cons. Import into cons means the activity/changelist will be integrated into the cons-workspaces, CBS will rebuild the affected components and deployment onto the consolidation runtime system will take place.

"Info:Checks for software component sap.com,SAP-SHRWEB are performed now:

Info:1DTR conflicts"

This means somebody should open the Integration Conflicts view in the Developerstudio and resolve the conflict. Conflict here means that two conflicting versions of the same resource were integrated into the same workspace. This can happen if there was a backtransport or if you update to a newer SP and the SCA contains a newer version of a source file that was modified in your track. Conflict resolution should take place at the earliest stage, probably dev/inactive.

Regards,

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marc,

Greetings!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Will surely reward you points for this.

Just couple more queries now.

1. As said, the developer is releasing a request, the request is getting imported to the developement system.Which is actually happening. After he releases it, its coming and sitting in Con queue. The Con queue points to the CRM IST server. I imported the request successfully in the con system. But when I go and see in the CRM IST server, the changes are not getting reflected. I still see the old data & nothing from data which was contained in my request is to be seen. All the parameters in the runtime system are properly maintained. What could be the issue.

2. The error which I was getting: Info: 1DTR conflicts.

I checked in the developer studio and I could see that there is a request, which has 2 parts, active and inactive. How do I remove the it? What should I do to remove the conflict.

Can you please help me on this.

As promised, I will surely reward full points as you have helped me a lot.

Have a Great Day!

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

timo_renner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

you mentioned that you are modifiyng CRM B2B, so I think I know what the issue is.

B2B is a J2EE application consisting of Web modules and EARs. When you are now modifying one of the Web modules, the following thing is happening:

- check-in and activate will trigger the rebuild of the Web module

- a successful rebuild of the Web module will trigger a rebuild of the EAR module containing the Web module during deploy time

That explains why it is possible that you are able to successfully import your changes into CONS; the Web module is imported and rebuild successfully. What CMS doesn't tell you is that this successful import triggers another build; that one from the EAR module. As this is the deployable, I assume that the build of the EAR is not performed successfully. This is at least an explanation that you don't see any changes on the runtime system.

So check the CBS WebUI for the status of the EAR module that wrappes the Web module. If this is broken for the CONS buildspace then you should check the logs for the reason.

Regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Very Thanks for your reply. You said like

So check the CBS WebUI for the status of the EAR module that wrappes the Web module. If this is broken for the CONS buildspace then you should check the logs for the reason.

Can you please tell me how do I do this part? I am quite new to the JDI tech, so please advice me on this in detail.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet