cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number of batch splits is limited to 001-Message LB06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 batches with 100 nos qty each maintained condition record for batch split 999 in condition record VCH1 for the material and customer.Also maintained batch split in strategy types for SD in customization.But in SD system is allowing only one batch and confirming the batch qty.how i can change the batch split for more than one batch.Where i have to do the setting? how?

Regards

venkadesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the record maintained in VCH1, there is a check box next to number of batches allowed. Check whether that has been ticked or not. If it is ticked then the batch split can be changed otherwise no. In the change mode you can select the box and save it.

Hope it helps.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi...I need your help guys

Venkandesh's problem in batch determination of prod order component (messages no. LB021- The selection criteria from the strategy record have been overwritten) was same with us.

I've maintained all the settings in IMG and all setting in SAP Easy Menu that are needed. Actually I guess the batch number with the suitable characteristic have been read through the selection criteria when I run "trigger batch determination" because if I saw the message results like a strategy analysis, it said:

"Condition record has been specified" (the green light is appear) and

logs said:

"Batch stocks are being read......The selection criteria from the strategy record have been overwritten".

Please your help guys...

Thanks very much....

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.you have to activate automatic batch determination in delivery item category controls

2.you have to maintain availability check in mm01

3 maintain no split allowed in customization settings

4.You can see in delivery you get split icon if you can click on that you can select the batches based on availbility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies,but i have maintained all the settings whatever you have mentioned have missed to add one more message along with that is

<b>The selection criteria from the strategy record have been overwritten

Message no. LB021</b>