Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgebt !!!! regarding Interactive planning book APO DP

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I had assigned history KF to DP KF and i am not able to see the history data when i run interactive demand planning . I am not able to see the history data and please any one let me know how i can see the history data and i had done all the configuration correct .

Please gurus help me

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

A way of finding if there are data in a Planning Area is using the freeform reporting - Listcube. But for this you should have defined a datasource for the Planning Area (do it from Planning Area Administration) and linked it to a Remote cube (Defined in APO BW).

Once you do this, use the Transaction LISTCUBE, and select the remote cube. Then you can choose the filter conditions and the Key Figures you want to look. This way you will know if there is data in the PA and is not showing up in the Planning Book.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj -

Checks u can perform-

1) Check your planning area and see the KF that you are using as Keyfigure is getting the data from the infocube or not in the key figure details tab.

2) Check your planning book design. look at the data view tab and see whether are you have assigned the month to the visible from check box and text box.

Hope this might help you.

Regards,

Suresh Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

When you said that you assigned history data to a DP key figure, how do yo do that?

There is two ways of doing this, you can assign a cube to a keyfigure as a data provider in your planning area, but i highly recommend that you don't do that, it is better if you use Tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE, in fact, if you didn't assign a data provider to your kwy figure, you cannot see nothing.

Go to Tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE and load the infocube data directly to your livecache key figure.

If you have more doubts, just let me know.

Regards.

Marí

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

I had done that step and after that even i cant see the history in interactive demand planning. Do you think there will be any other way? Please let me know it will be really great for your help.

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see the buckets but cannot see data, or you cannot see even the buckets?

If you cannot see the buckets, you need to change this in Tcode /SAPAPO/SDP8B, you need to allow the visibility of your past buckets in the planning book/dataview setting.

Another question, Did yo see the log when you run Tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE, is there an error?

I wait for your answer.

Regards.

Marín.

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

I can see the buckets and even i had done /sapapo/tscube and then also i am not able to see the data.Is there any other way to find out

Please it will be really great

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I need that you check your log from TSCUBE.

Go to Tcode SLG1 and set Object: APO_FCS, SUBOBJECT: PAREA_LOAD, and the dates from when you run the /SAPAPO/TSCUBE.

was there and error?

Regards.

Marín.

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

There is no error. I checked it and it says it copied successfully.

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you also check if your planning area and specifically the History KF is initialized for that horizon? I am assuming this is already the case.

Also check if you are manually able to enter data in History key figure by making it editable ?

Did you assign the History KF as a history KF in planning area?

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

I am using 0MATERIAL, 0PLANT, 0SOLD-TO. 0SHIP-TO...etc and

1. my question is is there any problem if we pull 0material and other ECC info objects?

2. Do i need to create Zinfo object and assign to Omaterial ?

3.Data is not loaded from cube KF to Live cache Qty KF when i do /SAPAPO/TSCUBE?

What might be the problem?

Please let me know

it will really great if i get the information.

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

No, there is no problem, you could use any characteristic that you want, but where are you using them?

Are you using the same characteristics in both POS and Infocube?. If not, did you do the mapping between characteristics in TSCUBE?

Regards.

Marín.

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marin,

When i was trying to Map Qty cube KF to APO KF i am getting error that data is not loaded from cube to Master Planning object structure.

Now i am trying to change the and trying to set the time characteristcs .

Thanks a Lot for your quick answers and i had givine full points and for your great help.

Thanks a Lot

Regards,

Raj

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks gurus.

Regards,

Raj