cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT:I need to trigger an idoc..HOW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need some help on the detailed steps on how to trigger MATMAS03 from R/3...i was told we can use transaction code we19.

Can some one please help on this.

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

yeah just use WE19 to trigger the IDOC's from R/3

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

I havent done this before..How DO i do it..need steps for the specific idoc matmas03

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here u go

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/07/25/reposting-idocs-instead-of-recreating--for-testing-purpose-xi

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkatesh,

You can trigger Matmas idoc using transaction code : BD10.

Select Material Number, message type and Logical system( XI). If you configure your partner profile for MATMAS03, it will trigger idoc MATMAS03 for you.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i get the idoc number...for matmas03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Transaction WE02 and put Basic type :MATMAS03...change creation date to few months back...it will show you all MATMAS03 idocs created in that period.

You can select any one of them ( with status 03) if you want to retrigger using WE19.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

u can pick any MATMAS IDOC from we02

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok this is the scenario..

R/3 to XI to thirdparty j2ee

I need to trigger an idoc specifically matmas03 from r/3 to Xi with some sample test data..how do i do that..specifically..any help is HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

whatever we said before is for triggering IDOC's from R/3 to XI.

are you getting some errors?

Thanx

Aamir

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

1) Go to we02 tcode in the R/3 system and give date some time back eg. 01/01/07 to 23/08/07. Then execute it. You can see under the outbound side the matmas idoc and click on it..and will see the idoc and note the idoc number.

Then go to we19 tcode then give the idoc number and press F8 then click on standard outbound processing button. Then it will pop up a message saying tat idoc has been sent and stored in the database. Note that idoc no and if u check in weo2 then it should be in green color. Then check in XI system for the message in moni.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey...

Just for testing purpose..you can use WE19..

First goto transaction WE02 and put Basic type : MATMAS03 as filter criteria, change your creation date to select little old idocs and run...on next screen your will see number of idocs "MATMAS03" with green status(if there is any in that period..otheriwse change period again).

Then goto WE19 and put existing idoc number in the field existing idoc and and presss F8...On next screen press "Standard outbound processing".

Before that have you done your partner profile / rfc port and destination configuration for XI system?

If so then in we19 change control record ( Double click in EDIDC segment) to your sender / recever partner profile.. and run.. :)..thats all..

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

Thank you very much ........you did solve my problem.

Venkat..

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are welcome!! Good to hear that issue is solved.

Nilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Also u can refer to the below blog:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Cheers,

Prasanthi.