cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! Manual price: only one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I need to use a manual price for my products in VA01 -> conditions. And that works good. But the user makes mistakes (just for distraction) and repeat 2 or 3 times... Thats mean than I have a product and -for instance- 2 manual prices. This is a problem leither in FI becasuse the IVA... and plus.

So, I have to put something, to limit to only one, the posibility to complete this.

Of course the user can paint and delet the second one but... that never happend.

Thanks for your help!

from Buenos Aires,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well the problem are after in FI whit the sumatori of tax amount... they have diferences between that... but really... have not more detalis. Actually here are thinking in a ABAP developement... but if someone knows something... I will aprecie it! Thanks a lot.

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the pricing Procedure for all condition type with Condition category as price, maintain requirement as 2, so that it picks only the first price.

This may be the possible option.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, is a price condition, copied from PR00 for ours products, called ZPR0.

Yes, I know that only is valid the last one, but we have problem in FI because the tax, when that procedure apears.

And the user save the Sales Order whit 2 diferent (or not) prices. The best for me, will be, a pop-up al least, showing the duplicity. A worning.

Ideal a Error Message.

Thanks!!!

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm...thats an interesting issue..not sure if i know the answer....

but would definitely like to know whats exactly the issue is on FI side.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

As you are saying you want to have a manual pricing condition for price which is PR00 mostly. Now you are saying that user makes mistake at what moment in terms of document, as you can have only one price maintained for one line item in a sales order.

Hence in fact I am not able to understand your problem. Please explain clearly as I will definitely try to give you the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this is the price condition type, then the latest addition would be the active one. so there will be no issue.

but if this is a discount condition type, then thats an issue. at the best you can use an exclusion to choose the best condition type...