cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SRM 4.0. I have encountered an error message ("Enter a country for the partner xxxxxxx with type goods receipient") while creating the shopping cart. When I try to repair (Level 2) using T.Code BBP_USERS_CHECK, the system is giving the message that "It can not be repaired as Open Shopping Carts exist for my ID).

Please let us have your expertise openion to clear the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You will not be able to do a level 2 repair as the level 2 reapir creates a new BP with this correction. Please run BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE Trx and synchronize your user/BP and Position. The other option is to try a level 3 repair.

Pls assign points if answer i usefull

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SUNDEEP,

I am using SRM 4.0 so in bbp_bp_om_integrate i am not getting user/bp. When i try with bbp_users_check with level 2&3 repair the system saying that the user having open shoping cart.when i checked with the user ID ,the user having one shop cart with deletion icon having zero price.

what i have to do,please suggest me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I would like to share my experience when i got this kind of problem, There are two situations when this Level 2 repair is required:

1. When user is moved from one Org Unit to another Org Unit if there are any open shopping carts on his name so it User need to be repaired at level 2.

2. When user is deleted in the EBP strcuture and if there are any Open shopping carts then the requester and Goods Receipient will be loosing.

Please try to run the ProgramTx : (se38) : B_REPAIR_EBP_USER_2

Provide UNAME : User Id

Check radio button for Level 2 -> F8

Provide the New Org Unit id where the User need to assign .

Check the User consistency should be repaired..

if not run the Owner ship change Programme to assign the SC to another User who is has come into place of old user.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all to reply. I deleted the user profile and recreated with my authorization team.Hence the problem has resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the links below, which will help -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul