Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert / Change accounting data in Bid/Auction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Expert,

System: SRM 5.0

Szenario: classic

when we creating a bid or auction manually without a req. from sourcing, the accounting data (CC, G/L) are automatically insert by the system. The system selects the default values from the purchasers (creater of the bid or auc) attributes (PPOMA).

Is it possible to change this data via the UI before creating a PO from BID/AUC->QUOT ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

If you create a bid manually it will not give you any option for Account Assignment.

This shows that the value is automatically gets defaulted from attributes.

If you mainatained only one cost center in your attributes it takes that by default.

If you have more than one cost centers maintained in your attributes then it prompts you.Also make sure that the default box in that attribute is unchecked.

Please check and let me know if its working or not.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

thanks for your support.

I was maintaining two cost centers in PPOMA Attribute (CNT) without default flag for purchaser user.

1. 2700

2. 9310

creating a bid manually - it was not prompting me to select a cost center. The cost center selected by the system is the second one 9310.

What do you exactly mean with "prompts you". Do you mean a Pop-up window?

Regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

In Bidding during creation of bid invitation there is no option provided to check which account assignment / cost center is assigned and there is no point in changing that in bidding.Accounting comes into picture when a purchasing document is created.Bid invitation is not a purchasing document.

Once you accept a bid from the supplier / bidder and when you convert it to P.O / Contract you get the option of changing the cost center.

You can go to change mode in P.O and can change the account assignment.

Even in case of creation of shopping cart if you don't change the cost center to the one required in account assignment tab, it takes the first created one by default.

Hope this will make you more clear.

Any further clarifications are welcome.

Award points for suitable answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

thanks for you answer.

That means I have no possibility to change the account assignment in SRM, because we are using classic scenario therefore the POs will be created in backend. Is that statement correct?

Regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

You got the point. You can go to change mode of P.O in the back end and change the cost center & account assignment to the one desired.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have the possibility to change your PO data in the BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW. With this BADI, you can change your acounting data based on your need provided you know the data content you requried.

SRM always provide some exit-point for customer to make adjustment to data before transferring to backend.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answers,

I will create some custom fields for accounting in Quot, so I´m able to use this values in BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to create a PO.

Regrads

Axel