cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company logo not displayed in preview only for few users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all.

i inserted a company logo in a sapscript with se78 transaction. The most of user are able to preview and print the document with the logo.

Few users ado not see the logo both in preview and in printing. I checked the su53 for these users and it seems that their buffers are not update. I don't know how to solve. Could someone help me ?

Thanks in advance.Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is authorization problem, check and add authorization object.. or check with basis people for authorization.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the tranaction code SWU_OBUF

If you are writen the program then you can use the By Passing Buffer option with the seletects

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this things first.

1. Your logo check on which client may be at dev client it's working but at other cllient it's not working for that u have to transport logo from dev client to other client.

2. What the format of your form because size can be littlebite change printer wise.

3. Check the size of window in which u declare logo or granphic window.

4. Check the upper window or side window of graphic window.

Rewards points if it is useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i checked all the points you mentioned, but the problem is still alive. I tried to preview on the same pc the same document and my user can see the logo another user is not able. I'm testins a sales order with va03 preview options My user and the other use have the same profiles and authorizations but in su53 i've got no error, meanwhile the other user has a message about Authorizations not present in user buffer.