cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can we create invoice only i.e. without reference to order or delivery using Tcode: VF01? If yes, how (is there a separate tcode for this)?

Regards

SD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samier,

On the SD module front, it is not possible to have a billing document without a reference document., however on the FI module it is possible. I dont recollect the T.Code, just check with a FI consultant.

Regards

NP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

From SD side it is not possible.From FI side it is possible and It is useful for example to sell scraps directly through FI.No pricing will come into effect here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>Can we create invoice only i.e. without reference to order or delivery using Tcode: VF01?

Try FB70/FB60,you can create invoice without reference to any other documents.

<b>Reward if helpful.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sunil : please read the thread even i said that its not possible in SAP

Yatish: A small doubt i do agree to this but this invoice will just have a blank value in the system , here how will you specify for what material / Quantity how much was the price and then as Samier mentions Pricing procedure is there till the billing level , logically speaking whats the use of an invoice with just a value on it , without the customer knowing what he is charged per quantity , taxes , freight etc...

But even if i consider this i am thinking how exactly would finance take care of settlement when the invoice is not with respect to any order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Samier

i would not see this could be supported in SAP

Logically speaking Invoice is a document which will give you the details of price, discounts, taxes, freight ..etc for a material to that particular customer.

now if you want to create a blank invoice without these details then it would not be a invoice at all right ? so the system will not allow you to create a invoice without a order, or delivery as if you try to create there will be no data in invoice for the system to save.

Hope you get the logic here

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

You are logically right, no doubts, but pricing can be carried out at billing level since PP determination can be defined at for billing docs also. Just we need to enter material na!!

Just food for thought.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anuj,

Its not possible to do the same in SAP as if you go to VF01 directly it will refer the previous document but here what doucment number you will give at the time of creation.