cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditi0on Types - AMIW and AMIZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ma using the consition types - AMIW and AMIZ in prcing procedure and maintained condition records for AMIW. The requirements is 2 for both and calc formula is 13 for AMIZ. But when I create sales order, the AMIW value is getting added to the total value of the order, and AMIZ is 0. AMIZ is suppoed to show the difference of minimum value or order and actual value.

Can any please tell me how to fix this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

is there any solution for this problem?? I have the same problem mainly AMIZ is not showing the difference between the minimal order value and actual value. Pricing procedure is configured aacording to the above suggestions, condition record for AMIW maintained. Could you please advise where to look for the problem solution?

Regards

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

AMIW is a condition type for maintaining min sales order value and in the pricing procedure we check it as statistical ,sub total is D and requirement is 2 . AMIZ is a condition type for surcharge and in procedure requirement is 2 and cal type is 13 .

When we maintain a condition record for AMIW , Even though the price of the material is less than the sales order value it will consider the value of AMIW record and the difference amount will we considered as surcharge (AMIZ). Those value are shown only in billing document .

Thank you,

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Pranay a lot for the answer,

yes, I have all my configurations done as you have advised. And I see the minimal order value on billing document. However previously the surcharge was visible in the sales order also, now the value for AMIZ is 0.

Regards

Irena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

Pls also check if Subtotal D = copy value to XWORKD , has been maintained in the Pric Proc [v/08], against AMIZ

Regards,

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

amiw is statistical

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cal formula 13 assigned to amiz not for both

amiw is group condition,item condition

check for this