Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can not find interfaces in sproxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i can not find my interfaces in sproxy,

i activated all objects in integrated repository,

i can see olny sapbasis software component version.

Regards,

sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

In addition to that

Try with this..

In SPROXY Goto -

> View------> IR Objects....

kumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

i try,olny sap basis component is displayed.

regards,

sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the connection to Integration Builder is established or not?

Also In SPROXY t-code.

Select GOTO and choose Connection Test. Then a screen appears in which you will get the information in RED. that does not mean that it has errors but click on each one and see whether everything is fine there..

Regards,

Kumar.

P.S: Reward Points if helpful!!!!

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

As pointed by kumar, check for the connection to Integration Builder is active or not? And also check whether u have activated all ur IR objects properly.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

i did not get information in red,

i got some junk characters,

when i click on them nothing is dispalyed,

help me regarding this.

sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think problem with connection,

i tried in another server,there it is working fine,

Regards,

sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

giude me to solve this issue,

Regards,

sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest you to approach the BASIS team with this regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

did you check that you are going to the correct XI system from your system where you are calling the SPROXY transaction?

Please execute and check the following steps, which are extracted from the XI 3.0 - PI 7.0 Troubleshooting Guide:

If you have problems you can use the following tools/transactions for initial configuration checks and further analysis:

• Transaction SXMB_ADM > Integration Engine Configuration

For an application system you have to maintain the role of the business system as an application system. Set the corresponding Integration Server as an HTTP destination (for example, dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER). Create the destination in transaction SM59 and set the type to HTTP Connections to R/3 System.

• Transaction SLDCHECK

Since the applications communicate with the SLD to get their own business system and Integration Server information, the application system needs to be maintained in the SLD and the connection to the SLD needs to be running from all business systems. Use the transaction SLDCHECK to check whether this is the case.

• Transaction SPROXY

The interfaces are taken from the Integration Repository of the connected XI system. To make sure this connection is running correctly, use the test reports provided in transaction SPROXY > Goto > Connection Test:

o Report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS checks whether the connection to the exchange profile is running and whether the parameters are set.

o Report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION checks whether the HTTP communication of the system is running.

o Report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE checks whether the connection to the Integration Builder is running correctly.

o Report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_CONNECTION checks whether the data coming from the Integration Builder can be correctly interpreted.

The Troubleshooting Guide itself is available on the Service Marketplace at:

<a href="http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700005909032005E.PDF">Troubleshooting Guide - SAP XI 3.0/SAP NW 7.0</a>

Best regards,

Silvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

i check all ,

All are working fine,

but i did not get anysoftware component ,

need help in this

regards,

sandeep.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that this is followed for the connection

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check once again whether your Objects & Corresponding SWC is activated,try to clear the SLD Data Cache in IR...

Regards,

Kumar.S