cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all

if we sends free goods to customer then hw goods cost will be going to be updated in accounting?

Plz help me

Thanx

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

As prashant said, u need to create an order with sales order type FD ( Delivery Free of charge).

Regards,

Praveen

0 Kudos

activate det cost in item cat and put vprs in your pric proc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Include condition type VPRS (Cost) in the concerned Pricing procedure, and also maintain subtotal B = carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost), with Requirement = 4 (cost) for that condition line.

The cost of the material as per MAP or Std price will be captured in the Cost accounting.

Regards,

award if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

I know that if we r giving any free goods to main item then that good cost will be updated in accounting.

But if i want to send samples to doctor then hw these goods cost will be updated in accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If u r sending samples to a doctor then u need to have a separate document CD free of charge where the item category will be kln

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

That time the item cateogry will be TANN (Free of Charge Item) so it wont update in accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

free goods cost will be added to your main item on which you r giving free goods, there is done by a setting in copy control

thanks if helpfull reward points

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

in free goods price is trreated as zero ie net value will not alter with main item..

SAP cost VPRS picks up from material master and when you do PGI it get updated in inventory a/c COGS will not alter in the case of free goods..

Reg

shan1242