cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In print preview its coming but not when actual print out comes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I am working on MEDRUCK form(form is a z.. copy of MEDRUCK). Problem is when I see the print preview. I see all the details of PO like header deatails and item level details. Under item level details we have some purchase order texts also(Which is nothing but long texts).

In print preview everything is coming correctly including the long text but when I actually generate the spool request or in other words when actual print out comes, there purchase order texts is missing and other details are coming correctly.

Does any one of you have any idea why its happening like this or how should I go about solving this problem ?

Thanks,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

The print preview is done by the GUI, which is a Windows application.That the GUI can display a special font, there are two requirements:

- You must install a True Type Font in Windows, which contains a MICR

font (that the GUI can use the font to display the characters).

- You must tell the SAP the name of the Windows font. This

can be done via transaction SE73 -> Font Families, button

'RTF font info'. Note #130658 describes, what you have to enter here.

I hope this information assists you in some way.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. I am still keeping this option of copying the settings from client 000 to current client using tcode COTB. I do not really know how does it work from inside or what is the actual thing behind.

As far as other suggestion given I think you are right but on other hand before i actually give the print command from the spool request and see the print preview for final confirmation still in the spool output request print preview the purcaser order long texts are missing in line items.

But on the other hand if i normally see the print preview from the transaction(Not the one which is through the spool request) then everything is coming correctly.

Thanks,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mark,

I think because of printer settings it wont give actual print.

check the printer connected to your system and give the printer name exactly

to that program.

Senthil kumar

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Info based on OSS note : 19564

Summary

Symptom

Long texts do not appear in the production order printout.

Additional key words

Print out, production order

Cause and prerequisites

After an upgrade change, generally the required table entries are missing in Customizing of print control (table access) in the current client.

Solution

Copy the entries from client 000.

Use transaction COTB for the table accesses - e.g. call transaction COTB in the current client (<>000).

Close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam