cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am working on a smartform...i am having a footer window and want this footer notes to printed on every page of the output.....i mean my output might extend to several pages in this case how to get the footer notes on every printable page....

kindly let me know if anyone has the solution

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place the footer window on all pages, I mean the first page and corresponding next pages.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually my question was bit different. i meant to say that my output may vary within several pages......it can be 3 pages or say7 pages......in this case how to get the footer notes on every output page ......i have only one page in my smartform.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us assume you are having two pages in the smartform.( First_page and Next-page).

Place the footer window in both the pages.

What ever may be the output of your smartform ( may be 10 or 20 pages ) you will get footer in all the pages.

<b>Note: In First_page general attributes give Next page = Next_page and In Next_page general attributes give Next page = Next_page.</b>

Regards,

Azaz Ali.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create a secondary window for footer in the end of page (Remeber this should be the last window in the page).

& create the text node within footer window to display the text which you want to.

this will solve your problem.

Reward points for helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

if you want your footer will be displayed on every page and you have only one page .So for that please create a secondary window in your form and check the layout in the form painter that this window is not overlapping with any other window and just mention the text which you want to display on your form it will automatically be displayed on every page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u r footer window is secondary window in smartforms

jst checkout conditions tab of u r footerwindow ....there u will find 5 checkboxes based on u r relavence check that checkboxes..........but according to u r query jst assign u r footerwindow to the page u have , scrolldown n see u r footer window would be there in the printpreview ...........

and one more thing first check the window sizes in the form painter

( in the application toolbar click on functionkey formpainter and check out the windows allignments) ok..............

rewards please

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Come to online for clarifying ur doubts.

my id is chentilkumar@gmail.com

we can share our ABAP knowledge over there.

Senthil kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put your footer text in main window and chose condition in that select event " Only after end of main window " which is bottom of condition tab.

Rewards points if it is useful.