cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way I can create billing document w.r.t a Sales Document or Delivery Document....?

I just want to create a billing document directly in SD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

GBI is used to load billing information into SD interface for forwarding to Accounting. you only create billing documents, so no sales orders or deliveries.

the GBI is used if you bill in another legacy system and want your bills to be updated in an SAP FI system.

Reward points Pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Could you please give me more details on how GBI works.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramesh,

Use billing document type F1 for sales order related billing & F2 to create wrt to delivery document.....

i think it is mandatory to enter the ref document to cretae any billing..

hope it helps...if helps pls provide points ..r

regards

yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In the Scenario of STO, first we have to create a Purchase Order in ME21N Transaction and We can do the delivery in VL10B/ VL10G etc., then we will create the IV Billing Document.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create billing documents with reference to SALES DOCUMENT as well as BILLING DOCUMENT TYPE..

If you creating Billing with reference to SALES DOCUMENTS it is calles as Order related Billing Exmple in case fo Third Party Sales and Service order and Credit and Debit memo Request.

If its with Reference to Delivery Document, then it is called as Delivery related billing.Example Normal sales order scenario..

Regards

MBS