cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR,CBC,CMS??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello SDN

i want to know when it comes to jdi,what these tearms means like DTR, CMS ,CBS.i have three .sca files with me but dont know how to proceed.can anybody guide me.

thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi bhushan,

Well it seems you are starting with NWDI configuration, well have a look on this

The Netweaver Development Studio (NWDS) provides access to the SAP Netweaver Java Development Infrastructure (also named Development Infrastructure). It enhances the concept of an IDE by server-side services, which centrally provides the development teams with a consistent development environment and supports the software development during the entire life cycle of a product.

• <b>Design Time Repository (DTR):</b> Versioning source code management. Distributed development of software in teams. Transport and replication of sources.

• <b>Component Build Service (CBS):</b> Central build based on the component model.

<b>• Change Management Service (CMS):</b> Central administration of the Java development landscape and the transports covering the entire software life cycle.

• <b>Software Deployment Manager (SDM):</b> Manual and automatic deployment of archives in central runtime systems.

• <b>System Landscape Directory (SLD):</b> Information on the system landscape.

Hope this will help a bit, for starting with configurations i have a good doc, so plese give me your mail id i will send it to you.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

my mail id is bhushan.p99@gmial.com

thanks for quick reply, waiting for doc.

thank you.

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please make sure while typing,anyways you can plz go through these links as well

Please follow <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/67/95544251dcc153e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm">this</a> for a complete tutorial.

Also have a look on <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/43/e99618e1582d53e10000000a422035/frameset.htm">here</a>

Regards,

Ameya

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Docs sent!! please check your inbox.

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the doc!! thank you very much, it seems very useful and exactly what i was looking for.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you send me the documents: krecmech@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ameya,

Please can you send the doc to me.Your help will be apreciated.

Thx & Regards

-SS

former_member188632
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

Please post mail address..

Regards,

Ameya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,