Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to start webdynpro

imran_khan20
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some very basic knowledge of abap but I have never worked real time in abap,I am in Enterprise portal can any one tell me how can I start webdynpro abap?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you know Webdynpro java it is not so different from webdynpro abap conceptually, however technically yes becuase the language change...

first you have to learn ABAP to understand the basic statements and then start doing webdynpro abap.

Get started with Webdynpro abap

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/28113de9-0601-0010-71a3-c8780... [original link is broken]

Regards

Abhimanyu L

Message was edited by:

Abhimanyu Lagishetti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rainer_liebisch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

please do not write email-ids into a thread, as the information of this forum should be available for all. I've already sent a mail to Sarrajit to make the documantation available for all.

Thanks for your understanding,

Rainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I have prepare one Web-Dyn-Pro handbook for my team. This is for those people who are very new to Web-Dyn-Pro. I think it will help you to start with Web-Dyn-Pro and make some basic programming. There is also solution of first 4 problem of SAP study material NET310.

I am sending that document by mail.

Regards

Satrajit.

imran_khan20
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi thanks all,

Strajit I have not recieved that material I am waiting for that can u pls send it? and also can i get that book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send me your mail ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

u can refer to these links.it of very use to u.......

for creating first application:

Regards

Bhargava

award points if the links are useful for u