cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LST,CST and VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

this cin related doubt. i have created new company code in 800client and usingTAXINJ procedure and JFACT procedure(copied from 000). but in JFACT procedure it has condition types JIN1,J1N2 for LST AND CST. but these condition types doesnt have any accesssequence to maintain condition records and another one is in JFACT procedure these condition types are checked for MANUAL AND STATISTICAL.

my doubts r 1. if these condition types are checked for MANUAL AND STATISTICAL , these cannot be copied into sales order while we raising sales order.

2. how for these condition types condition records r maintained

3. in customer master record we give codes for LST AND CST AND WITHHOLDING TAX. where these codes r linked with these condition types .

4. and now somany states are using VAT. pls tell me what is the condition type for vat , accesssequence for VAT and how condition records are maintained in vat.

so these condition records should be automatically copied while raising sales order

pls clarify my doubts my email:krishe53@rediffmail.com

i will reward points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishana,

Pls. note as follows:

First.. The Tax Procedure you are using is TAXINJ.. where you need to use JIN6 & JIN7 for VAT Conditions. Kindly refer to SAP Note no. 818732 for VAT application.

For Tax procedure TAXINJ, you cannot maintain condition records in VK11.

You need to create Tax code using FTXP, since tax procedure TAXINJ works on the basis of Tax Codes and not condition records.

Tax code determination will be carried out based on condition UTXJ, where based ont he criteria you need to assign Tax code.

The % vales of the tax code will be fetched by the system during the sales order creation.

Now about ur queries:

1. These conditions will be fetched from Tax codes so no issues with the setting in pricing procedure.

2. No need to create condition records since you do not have access sequence and records will be picked up based on Tax codes.

3. When you create condition records in condition type "UTXJ" you will be required to use selection criteria as Tax category of customer as one of the key field.

4. I have answered this already.

If you still have any doubts.. pls. reply on this forum..

Hope this clarify your basic doubts..

If you find this helpful... Reward appropriate points.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hi,

the data in cust mast for lst,cst are for vender master