Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS To proxy Runtime error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing a JMS to Proxy scenario, so in mapping at run time i am getting

an error as:

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 30, 30, 20(:main:, row:1, col:3) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 30, 30, 20(:main:, row:1, col:3) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:157) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:73) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534) Root Cause: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error:

My source file is :

00 QY040 AM01- NBG IABENT21 A 6257069 21 00000020001 20070301200703030002167440 429900000002167440teealm tezste A:10245980-1; 1/1; I/EE-31; 91830; ALMSTETTER,HANS 000000000 10245980-1 ALMSTETTER,HANS91830

Can any one throw some light,how does JMS handle incoming data ?

Regards,

Anirban.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

You need to use a message conversion on adapter engine in order to handle it. You are adding a module to your sender mq channel and later in parameters you have to configure it.

please check that:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02d12a7-0201-0010-5780-8bf...

best,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks, But another query i dnt see any xml coming as payload in sxmb_moni i see a flat file in moni, so does jms adapter donot convert to xml directly ?

Regards,

Anirban~

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will, but first you need to make a conversion on adapter engine. Way of converting it is similar to conversion in file adapter.

best,

wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks again!! Where do i start from ? localejbs/AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean module ?? from the server and make my own module ?

Incase you have devloped such a module request you to guide me a bit more, may be step by step ?

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not developing this module. It already exists. Please read that how to document.

You only have to add it in your mq communication channel and configure it.

It's simple.

best,

wg

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anirban,

you will have to use the conversion modules to achieve the results.

you have standard modules to convert the mesg.

read thru this guide to help u more - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f02d12a7-0201-0010-5780-8bf...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

Could you read previous answers. Because it's a matter of culture to not repeat them. Especially that the time difference is very high.

WE SHOULDN'T MAKE A GARBAGE FROM SDN!!!

best,

wg

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

well just missed the earlier reply Brother

unfortunately there was a delay time .... anyway keep up the spirit !!!

My apologies ....

former_member183898
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to configure JMS to Proxy Scenario , the link provided above doesnt show any blog.

Can anyone explains what steps I need to follow to configure JMS to PROXY scenario? More specifically configuration and stpes to be considered in case of JMS configuration . (Proxy I know ).

I do have the XSD , source structrure which will be genrated via MQ .

Thanks,

Pushkar

Answers (0)