cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the Chart Display colors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to change the coloring of charts in VC?

I tried to edit the GML file and change the "series" attribute of the chart element. I need to display the line in red color. I am using a combo chart of column+lines.

When I edited the code, i realised that its not letting me skip the inbetween dataseries colors. And a closer shade of red in the dataseries by default comes as series 7.

Is there a workaround for this?

Ashwini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashvini,

The colors that are automatically assigned to your application by Visual Composer should suffice; however, if your application requires that specific colors be assigned to elements, you can implement this by modifying the CSS files that are used by the Flash runtime.

1.Go to the following directory on the J2EE server:

...\usr\sap\...\...\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\vc_client\servlet_jsp\VCRes\root\webContent\VisualComposer\6.00\bin.

2.Within the directory, you'll see the following two files: 15595730 and 1808630. You should always make a backup of the files before continuing. Within the files, there are DefaultFlexFrameStyle tag properties. By changing their values, you can assign colors according to our needs.

3.The following example regarding this issue is from the official SAP Note 959996. It changes the text input control background color:

DefaultFlexFrameStyle.TextInput =

{'corner-radius': 2,

'margin-left': 5,

'drop-shadow': false,

'border-style': 'solid',

'font-weight': 'normal',

'background-color': '#FFFFFF',

'border-color': '#84898D',

'disabled-color': '#999999'}

4.You have to back up the new files, because any subsequent Visual Composer patches or upgrades will overwrite the modified files.

5.Before redeploying the backups after an update, you must ensure that there is no change to the set of tag properties in the updated files. In general, we recommend that you copy the changes into the new files instead of overwriting them.

Regards,

Vinoth.M

former_member209575
Contributor
0 Kudos