SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TechEd-07 Bangalore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to attend the SAP TechEd-07 in Bangalore?any eligilblity?

give full details about SAP TechEd-07 Bangalore.

Regards,

P.Manivannan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

I am a systems developer at northernrail uk and i intend to fly down to bangalore and attend this years teched. I have bin trying to acess last years 06 bangalore teched session handout pdf at the below link..

http://www.sapteched.com/06/india/handouts/login.htm

but this link seems to be broken and i have reported this 3 times !!!

I check this link every day from past one weak its still not fixed ...

(**the Log in screen does not appear)

cheers,

sandeep

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Palanisamy,

Thank you for your interest in SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore.

SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore is scheduled on November 28-30, 2007 at KTPO, Whitefield, Bangalore. We plan to launch registration by end of August. Please note that there is no eligibility criteria to attend TechEd.

If you would like to receive priority conference and registration information by email, please join SAP TechEd ’07 Bangalore mailing list at sapteched.com/india/reg/prereg_signup.htm

Stay tuned to the event website (www.sapteched.com/india) for more details.

Thanks & Regards,

Aarti Sharma

SAP Labs India

D-41396779

M-9886398426

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

I am a systems developer at northernrail uk and i intend to fly down to bangalore and attend this years teched. I have bin trying to acess last years 06 bangalore teched session handout pdf at the below link..

http://www.sapteched.com/06/india/handouts/login.htm

but this link seems to be broken and i have reported this 3 times !!!

I check this link every day from past one weak its still not fixed ...

(**the Log in screen does not appear)

cheers,

sandeep

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

We have indeed received two enquiries from you since Aug 21. Apologies for the delay in reverting and thank you for bringing to our notice about the link not working. We are in the process of restoring the link and can update you as soon as it is up. However, please note that SAP TechEd '06 Bangalore conference session handouts are accessible only by SAP TechEd '06 Bangalore Conference Registrants. It doesn't seem from your mails that you are one.

To view details of sessions being offered this year at SAP TechEd '07 Bangalore, visit this link - sapteched.com/india/edu_sessions/home.htm

We encourage you to join SAP TechEd ’07 Bangalore mailing list - sapteched.com/india/reg/prereg_signup.htm - if you would like to receive priority conference and registration information.

Best regards,

SAP TechEd Team

0 Kudos

Closed