cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analysis pricing purpose??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

Kindly, anyone help me to explain what is pricing analysis at sales order level.

What kind of reason if the material not pick up the price at VK11?

The price is appear but i dont know where it get from?

Except VK11 where else the pricing is stored/setup?

I want to:

Set new margin percent for tasklist parts which is 100% but the pricing still pickup the old one 65% eventhough i was indicate the deletion for old record...

My pricing suppose in sequence:

<b>Company/Sales org/Material/Mat group 1/Mat group 5</b>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For example, during sales order processing, you can carry out a pricing analysis from the pricing screen. The analysis provides detailed information about which condition types were used, and which condition types were or were not found. In addition, you can display information about pricing master data (condition records). For example, you can search for all condition records regardless of condition type where a particular material is used as part of the condition record key ( searching for condition records via an index).

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/93/743517546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in analysis you can also find from which accesse seq record is coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go and check in the configuration of access sequence whether you have selected exclusive indicator for your accesses or not.

If you have selected the same then the system will pick the value from the first access sequence it will find in VK11.

Analysis also shows the same thing.It must be showing that the system is picking 65%.

If you want to remove 65%,you have to delete the condition record maintained for 65%.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan