cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I know which Scenario is my message using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem figuring which scenario is my message using. We have this interface which has 2 similar scenarios. The scenarios are actually the same-everything inside it-the only difference is the scenario name. How would I know which scenario is the message using? I tried looking into the trace but I cannot find it there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, if you check the receiver agreement or the receiver determination in the objects, it will just point you to the 2 scenarios. There is only one receiver determination that points to 2 scenarios. These 2 scenarios are very similar because its for the same interface. They only differ in the scenario name. The question is, for example, the message is looking into the receiver determination, which scenario could it be using? Both scenarios have the same output...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mary,

As replied in the above posts, U can not create two sender comm channel or receiver determination for same interface from same source. As told, ur objects might have been copied to two scenrios which you have also confirmed.

Scenario name can be treated just as a container to hold the objects logically which belong to one process. It doesnt have any role in the execution of ur process.

You can try to change ur objects in any one scenario & same will be replicatd in other scenario also. So if I m nt wrong, I will conclude that scenario name is jst to combine the objects & doest have ny role in execution of process in XI.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mary,

>>>the message is looking into the receiver determination, which scenario could it be using

As earlier mentioned both scenario refers to the same objects.

>>>Both scenarios have the same output...

If that is the case why did u create 2 different scenarios ?

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

i guess u copied the scenario with some other name and coz of that you have two scenarios which are doin the same thing.

as suggested by Raj,just have a look at the Where-used list

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looking at the problem only way is to look for the Where used list.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, both scenarios are using the same message interface.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mary,

Its not possible. I think u might have added the objects to the other scenario. Bcoz with the same mess.interface its not possible to create two sender agreements or two receiver determinations or etc..... Hence go to Objects tab and let say right click on sender agreement and check where -used list see whether the object has been added to two scenarios!!

Best regards,

raj.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mary,

Are the two scenarios using the same message interfaces?

Best regards,

raj.