cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of wddomodify view

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have a strange question , I have a View with a ViewUIContainer in it , but sometimes the wddomodify for the ViewUIContainer execute first and sometime the main vew executed first .

Can anybody help me ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blake,

This could be because of the actions that you have in your viewcontainer and view.

If sometimes you click on lets say a button in the container, then the wddomodifyview of that will be executed. If you click on lets say a link in the main view, then wddomodifyview of that will be executed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , great , it helped me to solve the problem .

Thanks & Best regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215843
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please <b>never</b> do your programming in a way that relies on the sequence of the calls to wddomodifyview. This may change in further support packages or releases without notice.

This is also true for the other hook methods.

Regina

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , thanks , this information is lso very important .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blake,

Lets conceder VIEW_MN is the main view and VIEN_IN is inner view which is in VIEWUICONTAINER.

Now if any modification happened at VIEW_MN then the WDDOMODIFYVIEW of the main view (VIEW_MN) will be execute, and if any change happened at VIEW_IN then WDDOMODIFYVIEW of inner view (VIEW_IN) will be executed.

WDDOMODIFYVIEW execute depends upon requirement, as yours view changing. I think its helps you,

Regards

Satrajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , great , it's helped me a lot , thanks:)