Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I need to check all user ids and roles based on company code.

But in su24, when i gave a tcode as Cs01 it does not show be authorization object for

(Burks).(ie company code)

so how can i get the details???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, SU24 only maintains the relationship between objects and transaction codes.

What you need to determine is first the roles by company code and then the users with those roles.

To find the roles with a company code, you can execute a SUIM report for roles by complex selection criteria and enter in BUKRS (company code field name).

These are all the roles by company code (Z* can be entered for custom roles if that is the naming convention). You can then run another SUIM report for users by roles for these particulor roles.

You can also search table AGR_1252 (roles and org values) via txn code se16n to find the roles with CC field and their values and then run another search on table agr_users for users with these roles.

An understanding of SAP authorizations is needed to determine how data is populated and assigned to users.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, SU24 only maintains the relationship between objects and transaction codes.

What you need to determine is first the roles by company code and then the users with those roles.

To find the roles with a company code, you can execute a SUIM report for roles by complex selection criteria and enter in BUKRS (company code field name).

These are all the roles by company code (Z* can be entered for custom roles if that is the naming convention). You can then run another SUIM report for users by roles for these particulor roles.

You can also search table AGR_1252 (roles and org values) via txn code se16n to find the roles with CC field and their values and then run another search on table agr_users for users with these roles.

An understanding of SAP authorizations is needed to determine how data is populated and assigned to users.