cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Transport Management System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i seem to be having some issues with my Transport Management System, we have a two system landscape DEV & PRD, the operating system is windows 2003 server. i am trying to access the usr/sap/trans on the transport host (DEV) from the PRD system, i have put patches on the DEV server, but i can't access these patches from the PRD server. I have also tried to release a test transport, but the queues are not being updated. the systems are in the same Domain and the same transport group. on the PRD server i have specified the following value for the DIR_TRANS =
DEVSERVER\sapmnt\trans. i have checked the files and they are shared, what could be the cause of this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check u r able to access the RFC's from DEV to PRD and from PRD to DEV...

Also be sure that u have configured the STMS correctly.....for configuring the STMS ..please find the docs on SAPPOINT.com (login requried) with screenshots...

Regards,

0 Kudos

Can you please check the access of global TRANS directory from your PRD server. Login to your PRD server, goto transaction STMS --> Overview --> Systems. Select your developement system and goto SAP System --> Check --> Transport Directory. If it can access the global directory the tick marks will come otherwise there is some problem with the directory access.

Regards,

Abhishek Jain