Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create table entry without transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created one Ztable for delivery class A, & table maintainace generated.

Now I while entering data I don't want to create transport request. Its creating right now... how to disable to create transport req. for new entry into table?

points will be rewarded.

neo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi neo,

when you create the table maintenance in SE11 you have two options (on the bottom of the screen):

1. with standard recording routine ==> this will create transport request

2. with own recording routine or without recording routine ==> this won't create transport request

I guess you have to delete the maintenance view and create it again, with option 2.

hope this helps

ec

7 REPLIES 7

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi neo,

when you create the table maintenance in SE11 you have two options (on the bottom of the screen):

1. with standard recording routine ==> this will create transport request

2. with own recording routine or without recording routine ==> this won't create transport request

I guess you have to delete the maintenance view and create it again, with option 2.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When saving the table the very first time, you will have the chance to save as a local object, It means to not save it on a transport request.

Bye

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Z table, this might have been saved under some transport request. So, when you are trying to create the entries, system is asking a request.

If you dont want a request to be assigned for the creation of the entries, then simple change the development class of the table and the table maintenance to $TMP (local object).

Now, you try to create the entries. System will not ask for a request.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

The Basis Team have to support this,

Because i think in the T-Code SCC4 the changes to the table oblects everything is confiogured, so you have to change there ...

There you have to make this option to check(Radio Button)

<b>with own recording routine or without recording routine</b>

Reward Points if it is useful.

Thanks

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some Basis Team people support is needed for making settings in Tcode : SCC4

at Radio button ---> Changes and Transports for Client-Specific Objects. I guess that option Automatic recording of changes. Check with your basis administrator for correct option.

With regards,

K K V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all thanks for reply..

But I don't want to create local object

& Eric .. I guess you are right... its because of table maintanance second radio button.NO or user recording routine..as i cross checked in other similar tables.

But still once its started generated transport req. its not changing without it..

Thanks,

neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of you..Thanks for your help..

I solved this problem by adding MANDT as key field.

neo