cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a interface to a Business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

What permissions do i need to be able to add interfaces ..sender and reciever to a business system. If the business system is defined as a third party system..can i add the sender and reciever interfaces.

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be more specific...

Regards

Ravi Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what we are doing..connecting R/3 to XI to third party j2ee app running on IBM webSphere. We have defined the j2ee app as a third party app in the sld. After i did an import from SLD, i dont get the option to add inbound and outbound interfaces to the Business system in XI. Does that help clarify..

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

you dont add interface directly in BS,you need to create sender and receiver communication channel and then sender agreement,receiver agreeemnt,interface determination and receiver determination.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

Can you elaborate a bit...what i was looking for was this..when you have a business service...in the tab for reciever i can assing the inbound and/or outbound interfaces.

Thats what i meant. of course we do have to create the rest of the Configuration items.

However in my case we are unable to add the inbound and outbound interfaces to the Business system...Why..?

That was my issue.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops,but the subject line said Business system and not business service:)

anyways what is the error you are getting over there?

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aamir,

I dont get an error, i just dont see the option to add the inbound and outbound interfaces.

What can i do..?

Venkat

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You can't add any interfaces to Business System in ID. Check in ur SLD whether the software component which u are working on is assigned to the business system. If its assigned then come to ID to Clear SLD Data Cache. Check whether the Intrerfaces are assigned to it.

Best regards,

raj.