cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

periodic billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SAP gurus

my client requirement in periodic billing is they want to send invoice monthly wise as well as 11 months basis. and here in monthly wise how can i customise and in case of 11 months how i can do. bcoz in 11 months basis we have two scenarios one is invoice settlement for 11 months will be at one time payment from the customer, and the second is monthly wise they need to send the invoice and collect the payment from the customers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

one simple way I think is set the last billing date as 31.12.9999 that is how you can avoide the 12th billing and to close the order one can delet the last line item in feature if required

Point if helpfull

regards

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i understand clearly, the first requirement is to create periodic monthly invoices, - In this case you can create a periodic billing plan and attach it to your item category. maintain your settlement period monthly.

In case of sending invoice once at 11 months(settled immediately) and then one monthly invoice, go and delete all the billing dates and maintain the 2 billing dates manually as per your requirement.

Thanks