cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual change to Rebate %

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if SAP provided a way for the user ro change the default rebate % directly in the sales order?

The system pulls in the Rebate condition type in the sales order, but it is greyed out... and I cannot figure out a way to open it up so that the user can change it, if necessary.

Any input would be useful.

Thanks,

Anisha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anisha,

In [V/06], select your rebate condition type and in the manual entries field enter the value as 'C'.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadarajah,

Standard condition types for rebates that are delivered by SAP (BO0*) all have the condition class C (Expense Reimbursement). Due to this, the field that you are referring to is not available on the V/06 screen for these condition types. Please verify.

I don't know what the implications of changing the condition class from C to A (Discount or Surcharge) would be.

Must rebate condition types have condition class C?

Anisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nadaraj is referring to the field <b>Manual Entries</b> under the <b>Changes which can be made</b> section in the condition types for the rebates (BO0*) in the T.code: V/06. Here you change it to <b>C</b> from <b>D</b>.And not for the condition class as you infer.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadaraj / AK,

This does not work. i.e. setting 'Manual entries' field to C or A (for the BO0* condition types) does not open up the condition rate for input in the sales order.

I am not sure if either of you have tested this... but it does not work... the condition rate still cannot be changed

Anisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If somebody with experience in this area could answer this, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Anisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all rebate condition type, should not be available in the SO, I understand you might have removed the requirement assigned to the condition type..now, you want to manually input the condition rate (KBETR) in the sales order....thats too much ask considering SAP's Rebate functionality :)..

customizing of the rebate condition type is restricted for rebate..many fields are not available...even the fields that are available..if they are set ' ' they are not supposed to be modified...

the reason for this as there is no pricing is carried out when creating or evaluating the rebate index..

may be you can figure out something to open up the field but believe its going to create some many issues...

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all rebate condition type, should not be available in the SO, I understand you might have removed the requirement assigned to the condition type...now, you want to manually input the condition rate (KBETR) in the sales order....that's too much ask considering SAP's Rebate functionality :)..

Customizing of the rebate condition type is restricted for rebate condition types...many fields are not available...even the ones that are available...if they are set ' ' they are not supposed to be modified...

The reason for this as there is no pricing is carried out when creating or evaluating the rebate index...and also when the "true rebate conditions" are to be figured out at the time of billing...the KBETR value may be lost.

May be you can figure out something to open up the field in the sales order...but believe me its going to create some many issues you would repent your decision ...

But good thing of SAP rebates, it provides job security