cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing document error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i am trying to create a credit for returns(re) billing document with ref to KR, there is a message which says " billing doc not created" and i see a error in procesing status tab of RE.

What should be done so that i can create a credit for returns successfully.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in VOV8, select 'RE'. there in the billing section check if there is any billing block. If it is there then remove and save it.

You can also go to VA02, select your 'RE' order no. go to header data in the "billing document" screen juct check if there is any entry in the billing block field. If it is there then remove and save it.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When im tryiing to create credit for returns(RE) with the ref of the KR, and then , im facing the message " document is bloced for delvery" how to over come this..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>The edit log says: document blocked for billing</b>. and not for delivery as mentioned above, apologise for that.

please help me in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Billing blocks in VOV8 as well as in VOV7. If yes, then remove the block by going to Change mode. This will solve your issue

Reward if resolves/useful.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

The billing block in vov8 shows as "check credit memo". The RE(credit for returns) is not being billed and the message shows " there is no billing doc. plz check log". when checked the log message says" document blocked for billing". now is that somw thing to do with credit memo creation?

Plz comment

Former Member
0 Kudos

s u wanted to create a credit for retuns for ur consingment reurns..

cf- va01,vl01n,vl02n.

ci-va01,vl01n,vl02n,vf01.

re-va01( with or without ref u can create),vl01n,vl02n,vf01.

this is working fine..let me knw if this not wht ur doing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing the KR with refernce to invoice of KE, and then created a vl01n for the KR, and then when trying to create a vf01 with ref to KR, im facing the above problem.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok now whta is the exact problem while creating vf01 for KR.

just check in the log and let me knw....

like edit/log.

what the mesage there.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

the log in edit says, the document is blocked for delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i click on the refernce document it says "document doesnot contains any open quantities...how to go about this.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

just check on CR process..

it measn u havent created a billing document for CI...do billing for CI.