Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USERS-ROLES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 100 users, among them few users does not have any role.

how to find out the list of users who does not have any role assigned.

is there any table ? Thanks in advance

SR

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

probably quickest way to find out would be:

SE16->USR02 for a list of users. Export to excel

SE16->AGR_USERS to get users to roles. Export to excel

Get rid of duplicates from the AGR_USERS list and compare to the list of users from USR02. All users in USR02 that are not in the list from AGR_USERS have no roles assigned to them.

Easily done with a lookup or match.

Probably an easier way though, so hopefully someone will chip in.

0 Kudos

I'm more of an access guy so I would use the same tables as Alex and import them into access. Then run a query showing all users that are in USR02, but not in AGR_USERS.

This is accomplished by double clicking on the relationship line and selecting number 2 or 3 depending on the order of your tables. Also put in 'is null' for the criteria for the AGR_USERS user ID field.

Not any faster than the excel method Alex describes however it scales better as some versions of excel are limited to ~65,000 records.

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

Access is definitely worth learning & the additional capacity is very useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might be an even quicker way.Run tcode SUIM and select user report - run for the 100 users and then select the roles button - this will tell you all of the users that have roles. Export to excel and then cut and paste the list of users back into same user report but input them "not selected" area of the multiple selection for user.