cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO JCO connection Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I'm getting <b>sporatic</b> results when using SSO JCO connections. I don't have issues when I use user/password JCO connections utilizing the same parameters (below). I can restart the J2ee server and immediately try and access my WebDynpro app and will get the error. I can try a couple of refreshes and then sometimes the connections will work. As I said before I don't have the issue when I use user/password.

Another bit of info -- we run ESS/MSS and use SSO/JCO w/o any issues.

Seems like there is something I'm overlooking.

Thanks in advance.

/Greg

Error:

Could not create JCOClientConnection for logical System: WD_MODELDATA_DEST - Model: class com.intv.it.solookup.model.z_mv_salesdoc_list.Bapi_Z_mv_SalesDoc_list. Please assure that you have configured the RFC connections and/or logical system name properly for this model!

Current JCO Pool Configuration:

Maximum Pool Size:       10
  Maximum Connections:   15
  Connection Timeout:        10
  Maximum Waiting Time:   30

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Are you using SSO for WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST also? Make sure you will use user/password for WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST and SSO for WD_MODELDATA_DEST.

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhilash ,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am using WD_RFC_METADATA and have it configured to use user/password.

/Greg

former_member182294
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread, it could be helpful.

Regards

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhilash,

Thanks for the reply. I have already created the JCO and it does work some of the time with SSO and works all the time as user/password. I'm unable to figure out why it periodically fails with SSO.

Thanks again,

Greg

Answers (0)