cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types for Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have included a Condition Type CTX1 for tax in Canada. It does not show up in my order, even though it has not been marked manual or statistical.

Can you tell me what i need to do so that i get to see the actual value being taxed from my base price?

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

Have you maintained the tax class in customer master/billing tab pg. and also in TC-OVK1 all the tax catgories are maintained.

Check if it helps along with the solution provided above..

Manoj

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you maintained tax condition records for ctx1 i.e country,region,tax class for cust mast,tax classifi from mat master and tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your pricing procedure, for the condition type CTX1 check whether in the 'REQT' column is there any entry 23 or 24. If it is there then it will show only in the billing document.

Go to the sales order, double click on the line item, go to conditions, here click on analysis. Here you can check why the system has not taken CTX1 into consideration.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

the informatin wqht you provided is inadequate anyways taking granted that you have maintained condition records for that cond type as you are sayin it is a tax condition type you need to maintain the appropriate indicators to get that condtype in your order like ,. tax indicator for customer master record and material mster record and not only that u should do tax determinatin and then in your condtion records maintain tax with appropriat tax codes hope thos tax codes are given by FI pepole.

and as the above guy mentioned u can eaily do analysis in sales order by go to item level conditions .......bottom analsis and check for ur cond type on left hand side and then read the message on right hand side.

revert back nay further,.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is that included in tax proce in fin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

In the sales order line item go to the condition tab and click on the analysis option. Select the condition type CTX1 and find out why your condition type has not been picked.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb