cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the things to be tested in sap xi server before going to use th

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) what are the things to be tested in sap xi server before going to impliment first interface?

2)what are prerequisites to be configured in xi server before implementing first interface?

ragards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to create TRFC and Partner profiles pointing Towards R/3 System.

Check HTTP connections.

Reward points if found helpfull...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Hi

How can we check HTTP connections in R3, is there any transaciton code for that

thanks

dhanush.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dhanush,

You can check HTTP connection in R/3 using TC : SM59...

Just one more thing..as you said it is installed by Basis team...but you have to do post XI configuration check before starting development..You can refere Post installation guide for same..

In RWB you can check if your adapters are working or not.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

Can please let me know how do we find adapter are inactive r acitve ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush,

>>>>><i>1) what are the things to be tested in sap xi server before going to implement first interface?</i>

>>>>><i>2)what are prerequisites to be configured in xi server before implementing first interface?</i>

For both of your question the answer would be

1. Check all the Post installation configuration has been done properly, with the help of the following links

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/95d7d490-0301-0010-ce93-c58f9a3c...

http://help.sap.com/bp_bpmv130/Documentation/Installation/Configuration_Guide_FP.pdf

2. Make sure the latest BASIS Component have been imported into your design time environment

After this you can start developing your first interface

Regards

Ramesh P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Instalation is already done by Basis guy, i want to know some trans code to check whethere all adapters are working r not etc before start implementing the scenario

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look also to this note:

Note 817920 - XI Readiness Check

Regards,

Francesco